Tuesday 16 August 2022

Richard Hoyles completed self conversion of a 2015 Mercedes’ Sprinter van






Here's my 2015 Mercedes’ Sprinter van in mid August 2022 during the couple of nights I spent living in it during a trip to Arundel, a market town and civil parish in the Arun District of South Downs, West Sussex, England. 
The van has already clocked 210,000 miles on the odometer. I have done the entire build myself spread over 3 years as and when time and finances permitted, after acquiring it from its previous owner in early 2019. 
I am using a portable camping toilet at the moment. Note the toilet under under installation in the centre cupboard. It will end up on a pull out tray as such. The shower will be on one of the back doors, and will have a screen to put around whilst having a shower. 
There's still a lot more of work to do on it. 
I can see it steadily getting to the finishing line.

(Self conversion by Richard Hoyles) 
* Conversion for Vanlife, 
* vanlife  
* Indian Roadie eGranth August 2022

No comments:

Post a Comment